This course was specifically designed to:
- help you speak the languages you are interested in from day one.
- help you develop the skill of switching from one language to another without mixing them up.
What you can find in this language learning unit:
- Lots of speaking practice: immediately apply what you learn and start speaking straight away.
- Useful grammar rules made easy for you.
- Lots of audio files embedded in the PDF: single sounds to train pronunciation, sound comparisons for similar sounds, single words to make sure you understand the correct pronunciation, dialogues to see words in context and hear the sentence stress and intonation.
- Interactive learning: you will be asked questions in either written or oral form and you can type your answer directly into the PDF and click on the answer box to see (or hear) the answer!
- Videos that will speed up your learning process: in this unit you will have access to five recap videos.
- Carefully chosen vocabulary: only useful and frequently used words for your level!
- Language learning tips coming from years of experience as both a teacher and a learner.
- Multilingual tips that will help you compare languages and keep them separate in your brain.
- An easy-to-use grammar summary with useful examples from the unit.
- Vocabulary recap: word list, words in context and chunks (words which are often found together).
- Practical vocabulary, pronunciation or grammar comparative tables to help you focus on differences across languages.
- Extra exercises if you want more practice.
- Pronunciation reference tables: only with useful words for your level!
- Flash cards with all the unit’s words! You can choose between Anki files or my Memrise decks.
- Podcasts: 12 short podcasts (three for each language) to practise what you learn in the units and learn a few extra words. Along with the podcasts, you will receive the full transcript, the new word list, grammatical notes and the translation into English.