- Present tense: conjugating -are, -ere, -ire verbs in full
- How to say “I”, “you”, “he/she”, etc.
- Revision of “question” words (why, how, where, where to, what)
- How to say “who” and “with whom”
- Revision of all the verbs you have seen so far and how to use them in useful sentences
- Revision of the verb “essere” (to be), “andare” (to go) and comparison with regular verbs
- The remaining conjugations of the verb “fare” (to do) and comparison with regular verbs
- Some useful words (together, tonight, food, my sister, my brother, my mom, my dad, abroad, nothing) and verbs (to buy, to stay) that you can start using with what you already know
- Introduction to “in the”
STEP 1: Listen to the audio lesson.
You can decide whether to just stick to the lesson, listen to it first and then read the script, or listen to the audio while reading the script.
STEP 2: Read the takeaways from the lesson. This is what you should remember, use and revise.
STEP 3: Practice time!
In the lesson PDF, you will also find a section called “Practice time”. This section is made up of 4 mini parts: the first three help fix the concepts of the lesson or of the previous ones. The last part is a speaking exercise: there is an extra audio file in which I will be asking you questions. Click here below to listen to my questions.
For your convenience, to avoid having to look at both files (lessons and exercise keys), the lessons and exercise keys have been placed here. The keys are next to the exercises themselves, towards the end of the page.
See you tomorrow! (A domani!)