- How to say “Can you…” (or rather, the way to express it)
- How to ask “Where is…?”
- How to say “Do you know (someone, a place, a piece of information)?” and the two verbs to express that
- How to use the verb “fare” in useful conversations
- Difference between “vivere” and “abitare”
- How to say “Do you know where…?”
- How to say “How do you say…, How do you write…, How do you pronounce it?”
- Some useful words that you can already start using (your sister, your brother, not really, in English, bathroom, to ride a bike, to swim, railway station, hotel) and how to use them with what you already know
STEP 1: Listen to the audio lesson.
You can decide whether to just stick to the lesson, listen to it first and then read the script, or listen to the audio while reading the script.
STEP 2: Read the takeaways from the lesson. This is what you should remember, use and revise.
STEP 3: Practice time!
In the lesson PDF, you will also find a section called “Practice time”. This section is made up of 4 mini parts: the first three help fix the concepts of the lesson or of the previous ones. The last part is a speaking exercise: there is an extra audio file in which I will be asking you questions. Click here below to listen to my questions.
For your convenience, to avoid having to look at both files (lessons and exercise keys), the lessons and exercise keys have been placed here. The keys are next to the exercises themselves, towards the end of the page.
See you tomorrow! (A domani!)