- Present tense: the verb “to have” and how to use it in meaningful sentences
- How to say “I am hungry/thirsty/cold/hot” and “I am sleepy/I want to sleep”
- The clock, part 2 (half past seven, a quarter to eight, etc.)
- The numbers, from 13 to 100 and how to use them for phone numbers, age, price, etc.
- How to say “How much is it?”
- How to use everything in conversation
STEP 1: Listen to the audio lesson.
You can decide whether to just stick to the lesson, listen to it first and then read the script, or listen to the audio while reading the script.
STEP 2: Read the takeaways from the lesson. This is what you should remember, use and revise.
STEP 3: Practice time!
In the lesson PDF, you will also find a section called “Practice time”. This section is made up of 4 mini parts: the first three help fix the concepts of the lesson or of the previous ones. The last part is a speaking exercise: there is an extra audio file in which I will be asking you questions. Click here below to listen to my questions.
For your convenience, to avoid having to look at both files (lessons and exercise keys), the lessons and exercise keys have been placed here. The keys are next to the exercises themselves, towards the end of the page.
See you tomorrow! (A domani!)