- How to say “It’s cold”, “I’m cold”, etc.
- How to say “before work”, “after work”, etc.
- How to say “there is” and “there are”
- The meanings of “ci” (e.g. in a sentence like “I am going there”)
- How to say “Is there a restaurant nearby?”
- Some useful words, verbs and sentences that you can already start using (almost, almost always, party, university, café, next to, etc.) and how to use them with what you already know
- Revision: “When are we meeting?”, “Where are we meeting?”
STEP 1: Listen to the audio lesson.
You can decide whether to just stick to the lesson, listen to it first and then read the script, or listen to the audio while reading the script.
STEP 2: Read the takeaways from the lesson. This is what you should remember, use and revise.
STEP 3: Practice time!
In the lesson PDF, you will also find a section called “Practice time”. This section is made up of 4 mini parts: the first three help fix the concepts of the lesson or of the previous ones. The last part is a speaking exercise: there is an extra audio file in which I will be asking you questions. Click here below to listen to my questions.
For your convenience, to avoid having to look at both files (lessons and exercise keys), the lessons and exercise keys have been placed here. The keys are next to the exercises themselves, towards the end of the page.
See you tomorrow! (A domani!)