Learning more than one language at the same time is not only possible, it’s actually advisable!
With my method, you will learn how to switch from one language to another without mixing them up.
You will learn more languages in almost the same time it would have taken you to learn one. This method is very efficient and you can save time and reach your goals much earlier than you would have thought possible.
For example, if you want to learn Italian, why wait for your Italian to be perfect and then start from scratch with Spanish? Many structures are similar and you do not need to go through everything twice.
This works for any combination of languages.
To learn more, you can:
- Read my book “Multilingual Learning: become fluent in multiple languages“
- Listen to my podcasts and watch my interviews on how learning multiple languages at the same time
- Read my article on multilingual learning
- Watch videos of my multilingual workshops, for example the one at the Polyglot Gathering in Bratislava
- Watch the video of my presentation at the 2016 Polyglot Gathering in Berlin:
You will be able to start speaking several languages from the very beginning. My approach allows students to have their first conversations in the target languages after just a few minutes (click here to watch a video of one of my students with no previous knowledge of Russian having a short conversation after a 10 minute lesson. For more videos, click here).
I would be more than happy to help you with your favourite languages!
- Italian, German, Spanish, English, Russian, French (any level)
- Dutch, Catalan, (Brazilian) Portuguese, Esperanto (from beginner to intermediate)
- Modern Greek, Arabic, Hindi (for beginners)
Classes can be given either in the target language only or with English, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian and French as a base (for examples, explanations and/or instructions). The main focus will be your target language and you will begin speaking it as soon as the class begins.
Classes can be given online (via Skype, FaceTime or Hangouts). Interactive language workshops for groups can be given anywhere.
Please, feel free to contact me and include information like:
- The language(s) you want to learn
- Your level (you could tell me when, how and for how long you have learnt a language
- Your goal (what you want to achieve and by when)
If you are looking for information on single language classes and learning how to speak a language from day one, click here.